Freelance writer, editor, proofreader
I am born and raised in the beautiful West coast of BC, Canada. I graduated from Simon Fraser University in 2016 with my BA in International Studies. After that, I bounced between a few jobs trying my hand at a variety of things. Nothing really stuck with me – I didn’t love working in a large organization and having to show up on time, bright and early at 8:30 every day. So I pivoted to online work, freelance writing, editing and proofreading. I’ve always loved these things, and especially love the flexibility.
A few fun facts about me:
- I have traveled to over 20 countries
- I have two sisters who are my best friends
- I like to hike, but mostly for the views and the post-hike beers!
- I learned to ski when I was 25 – it was hard to start something new and get over the fear of failing (and falling!) but it was so worth it
- I love sunsets & am lucky to live on the 36th floor so get pretty epic ones most days
- I am interested in so many random topics & love hearing what other people are passionate about
- I am a crazy plant lady – I have at least 30 houseplants around my apartment!