Hey there, I’m Alyssa.
I am born and raised on the beautiful west coast of Canada, currently living in Vancouver, British Columbia.
After bouncing around a few jobs, I landed here in freelance writing. It’s the perfect combination of my love of learning, independent work style, and passion for creating high-quality content.
A few facts to get to know me:
- I graduated with my BA in International Studies and love learning about different cultures and places. I’ve traveled to 20+ countries to date
- I like to hike, but mostly for the views and the post-hike beers.
- I learned to ski when I was 25—it was hard to start something new and get over the fear of failing (and falling!) but it was so worth it.
- I am a crazy plant lady—I have at least 30 houseplants around my apartment!
I’d love to connect and talk more about working together.
- Check out my services page to see what I offer.
- Connect with me by email for any questions!